H&H Auto Parts has been family owned and operated since 1959. We proudly offer a massive inventory of aftermarket, rebuilt, and OEM parts, as well as our full line of Randy's Ring & Pinion products.
Don't see what you need? Give us a call at 1-800-627-3006 and talk to one of our friendly representatives. It is our job to find you that hard to get part when you need it, and remember that by buying used parts you doing your part to keep our planet green and livable for all!
Proud member of:
Meet Our Team
- Jordan Harvey
- I have worked at H&H for a little over a year I have been around automotive since 2008 when I started working on my family and friend's vehicles. Then I went to college for a year for mechanics and ended up at Cross Roads Ford in Kearney for 4 years as the Service Advisor and Service Manager. I do sales and manage the Grand Island store for H&H. In my time off I hang out with my family, work on cars and watch sports.
- Levi Luman
- 800-627-3006 x211
- The automotive salvage industry is a great industry to work in and the H&H team is one I am especially proud to be a part of. I earned an Associates Degree with a Business concentration while working in the automotive recycling industry. I started within the industry in 2009 and am currently the newest salesman on the H&H team starting that position in 2015. After many years of hands-on experience I am happy to be able to serve our community in sales. From classics to new vehicle models, I am dedicated to helping with your automotive wants and needs. If there is anything I can do to help, you can trust that I will do so to the best of my ability.
- Parnell Young
- 800-627-3006 x210
- As of July, 2013 I'm new to the H&H Auto Parts family. I've been in the used automotive parts business since 1988. I love helping existing customers with their parts needs. I look forward to meeting and helping all of my new customers with their parts needs as well.
- Robert Herrington
- 800-627-3006 x203
- I grew up in the industry and am the great nephew to Kirk Herrington, founder of H&H Auto Parts. This is something I always wanted to be involved in since I can remember. The best part of this job is working with family every day. I came back to work with H&H after finishing 4 years of service in the United States Navy doing deployments in support of Enduring Freedom and Anti-Piracy Operations. When I'm not selling parts I'm hunting something, chasing hounds being my favorite.
- Robert Simmons
- 800-627-3006 x223
- I was born and raised in Colorado and I have worked in the Automotive Recycling Industry for 15 years. I am new to H&H Auto Parts team but have been with Boot Hill for more than 10 years. In my spare time I enjoy doing anything that involves outdoors and fun in the sun. if you need anything at all please call.
- Troy Schamens
- I live in Hastings where I grew up and spent most of my life. I have a fiancée Maria and a 4 year old Westie named Colin. I enjoy spending my free time doing woodworking, hunting, fishing, and watching football.
- Zach Horse
- Sales Manager
- 800-627-3006 x202
- I have been with the company since 2010, but have been involved in the salvage industry most of my life. First I worked for my grandpa at his yard when I was young and then I started working at H&H when I was going to school. In my spare time I like to hunt, fish, and do anything outdoors. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.
Join Our Team
Come on over to H&H for your career opportunity today!
Our full-time employee benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Contact email@example.com for an application and our current open job list!
For questions or inquiries about available positions, please call us at 800-627-3006.